The Clock Game - Learn to Read an Analog Clock
This game was published very recently and is still in beta. I would love to hear your feedback, comments, bug reports etc. You can contact me via Facebook
or email: email@example.com
- Use this game to learn how to read an analog clock.
- This game can be played using a mouse or a touch-screen.
- Press the Play Game button to begin playing the game.
- A time to select will appear above the face of the clock.
- With your mouse or finger, click/tap and hold the hour or minute hand (click/tap on the dotted grey circle at the end of the hand) and rotate the hand until you have reached the correct spot on the clock.
- If you had troubles hitting exactly the right spot, you can then fine-tune the hands using the minus and plus icons below the clock.
- When you think you have the right answer, click/tap the "Submit Answer" button below the clock.
- For each correct answer, you will be awarded points. Your score is displayed on the left side of the Results Bar that appears below the clock.
- Points are awarded based on the following table.
- Each time you correctly answer 5 times, you will advance to the next level. Your current level is indicated in the Results Bar below the clock.
- The timer is represented to the right of the score in the Results Bar. As time passes, the bar will get shorter.
- If you have not submitted an answer when the time runs out, you will receive a "strike".
- Also for each incorrect answer, you will receive a strike. After three strikes, your game is over. The number of strikes you have received is indicated on the right side of the Results Bar below the clock.
- Click the Settings button to adjust your preferences for the game.
- Timer: The default setting is On. Select Off to have unlimited time to submit your answer.
- Sounds: The default setting is On. Select Off to disable all game sounds.
- Mode: By default, you're in "game mode." If you want to make the game easier, you can select "Trainer" mode. In the trainer mode, you can see the current values of the hour and minute hands below the face of the clock. In this mode you can just play around with the clock and see how moving the hands affects the time.
- Seconds: By default there is NO second hand. Select On to activate a second hand.
- Minute Help: Turn on to show minute values inside the black edge of the clock.
- Format: Switch between a 12-hour and 24-hour clock.
- All the setting will revert back to default and your score will reset if you refresh your browser.